السبت، 24 مارس 2012

قصائد حب باللغة الانجليزية



I will not forget the first day I met you
I have thrown my love into your heart to feel so good
The sound of your voice has fluttered my heart into cool
My love for you made into ocean pool

My love, take me away with you
Now, I can not live without you
Life is there for us to live so much
I have let myself drawn into the dream world of you

Let your heart remember me on how much I miss you
Let your soul remember me the way I feel for you
Let your love remember me your absence causes me so much pain
Let your thoughts remember me where ever you are

My love, take me away with you
Now, I can not live without you
Life is there for us to live so much
I have let myself drawn into the dream world of you


You have touched my heart and soul
with your warm soft words that flow to me
I feel my life is so worth while I am with you
You could bring so miracle in my life
But my love, how do I know you love me

Every night , when you woke me from my sleep
and make my heart think of you so deep
I feel your sweet love pour all over me
I feel your beautiful voice echo around me
But my love, how do I know you love me

I am so happy that I am in love with you
My soul hunger for you is deep inside me
That's long for your hugs and kisses to free my starvation
I want to hold you in my arms and keep you forever
But my love, how do I know you love me
At the end of the day, I am left alone in my room
And you are not here to share my love with me
Distance keeps us away and my heart become empty
I wipe my tears day by day while I think of you

Chorus......
Oh my love, your love kills me now
My heart grieves everyday and night
Oh, how so much I need you by my side to have your love with me
Distance may keep us apart but my love always
hold you near my heart always

You are the only love for me and our love is so true
I love you in many ways because your love is perfect and so
beautiful in every way
You came into my life and made me complete
I could feel your love from the distance
with touch of your soul in me everywhere

Chorus......
Oh my love, your love kills me now
My heart grieves everyday and night
Oh, how so much I need you by my side to have your love with me
Distance may keep us apart but my love always
hold you near my heart always
You Are In My Heart
- Love Me Now
- Smile Vs Tears
- I Love You More Than Love
- I Want To Be With You
- A Broken Heart
- Touch Of The Rain
- Now And Forever
- Why I Love You






















Through the darkness
I can see your light
And you will always shine
And I can feel your heart in mine
Your face I've memorized
I idolize just you.


What It Means To Love

Shy loveAs far as the ocean is wide
through miles and miles of sea;
You will be someone special
a true miracle to me.

As high upon the mountain tops
as high as one can climb;
You will be so dear to me
the best friend I can find.

As many stars that twinkle
throughout the heavens above;
You will be a a bright reminder
of what it means to love.

Sweet Love
Sweet love you and mePut your hand in mine now and forever
Darling, here I stand, stand before you
Deep inside I always knew
It was you, you and me
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny
Every road leads to your door
Every step I take forever more ...
Oh, sweet love.













My Everything

Girl daydreaming on the chair about loveI want be the wind that fills your sail
Be the hand that lifts your veil
Be the moon that moves your tides
The sun coming up in your eyes
Be the spark that lights you up
All that you've been dreaming of
And more ... so much more
I want be your everything!






My One and Only Love

Love girl in loveThere are just so many words
But I can't find one that's perfectly true.

I have said lots of I love yous
Have given you lots of kisses and hugs
I have given you my all
But still those are just not enough.

You're the only one I desire
You're the only one in my heart
Through good and bad times
Nothing can keep us apart.















Forever Love

Forever kissYou are my description of love
You are my description of friend
You are my description of everything
You are my description of beginning to end.

You have put me on a pedestal
You make me feel ten feet tall
You've always been there for me
You've loved me through it all.

You've stood by me through thick and thin
You've always been patient and kind
Just thought I'd let you know
You're the owner of this heart of mine.

So you ask how long I'll love you
Well this is what I have to say
Past, present, future, always
Forever and a day!



I Love You

If I say I love you,

Would you say you love me too?
IF I say I miss you,
Would you say you miss me too?

If we ever got together,

Would it be forever?
I know that you say you love me,
But is it really true?

I just want to tell you,

That I love you too

Kari


The way you make me feel


The way you look, you kiss, you feel,

You are so sweet and our love is real.
I don't know why you are so sweet,
You are the type of guy I wanted to meet.

I know I try to make you believe,

Believe in our love and believe in me.
I hope you know that I am only true to you,
I know that you love me, please say you do.

I hope you feel this way tell me it is true,

Because I already know that I will always love you.

Tenneka


How could I say


How could I say this,

To make it simple,
How could I say this,
Not to make you cry,
How could I say this,
Without saying goodbye,
Cause you are the one,
Who always make me smile.

Reena


Have you ever


Have you ever loved someone,

And known they didnt love you?
Have you ever wanted to cry,
And wondered what they'd do?
Have you ever looked into their eyes,
And known they didnt care?
Have you ever looked into their heart,
And wished that you were there?
Never fall in love my friend,
You'll see it doesnt pay,
It isn't worth the heartache it causes on the way.
Again I say dont fall in love,
and all i say is true.
You see my friend i ought to know
Cause I fell in LOVE with YOU.

Sheila


I won't Lie


I won't lie to you,

for to lie to a goddess is a sin;
I love your mind and soul,
And I love you from heart to skin.

Whiteboi


I Want


Some some sweet talks

Silent stars nights darks
And the only topic of my conversation,
Will be....
You are mine... dearest Heart.

Samra Farooq


No One Else Will Do


There's no one in this world

Besides you, for me.
It may have taken me a moment,
But now I finally see.
That loding you would take my world
And tear it all apart.
But stopping it there would be the end,
There wouldn't be another start.
I hope right now, along with me,
You'll say these three words, too.
You are the GREATEST person I've ever met.
And BABY, I Love You.

James Ysunza


Biggest Fear


"I love you," I would always whisper in your ear..

and the bond we shared was unique and clear.
You were my happiness, my joy, you were always near...
But just like that, out from sadness tears appear...
'Cuz how can something I loved...
something that gave me joy...be my biggest fear?


When I met you


When I met you

I was scared to talk to you
When I talked to you
I was scared to kiss you
When I kissed you
I was scared to hold you
When I hold you
I was scared to love you
Now that I love you
I'm scared to loose you

Baby Girl


A Kiss


A kiss blone is a kiss wasted

The only real kiss is a kiss tasted
So pucker up kiss away!

Hope Newton


If i could be anything


If i could be anything in this whole wide world,

I'd be your tear drop.
Born in your eyes, live on your cheeks
and die on your lips

Unknown


I want you


I hate standing in the rain alone.

I hate spending a sunny day all alone.
I hate it when it snows and I am alone.
I hate wasting my time on some things.
Some things that don't waste there time on me.
So you waste your time on me.
And I will waste my time on you.

Megan


I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU 2-DAY.

I LOVE YOU 2-MORROW.
PUT IT TOGETHER
I LOVE YOU 4-EVER

-HANIFE-


The best of my dears


The silvery girl in green

Looking as a snow-capped mountain,
Is as innocent as an ocean;
So, I made her my companion.

Keeping the shinning pearl pieces

Rolling down her pink cheeks
In the heart, she flashes
Sensuous smiles, a heart seeks.

Giving a hope for an achievement

Her tongue sinks others tears;
The lovelorn lass is enough talent,
To be the best of my dears.

Mitu


To Craig


Unexpected turn

What made it happen
Still filled with sadness and remorse
But you, you made it bearable

Making me feel special

Making me feel beautiful
   small things
   small gestures

Forever indebt to you

Forever in love with you
The future is unclear
But every moment fills me with hope
   Hope for you
   Hope for me
   Hope for you and me

Sharon


**I Wish You Knew**


I wish you knew the way I felt

Everytime I looked at you,
I wish you knew my heart would melt
When I thought of me and you,

I wish you knew the pain you caused

When you chose to love someone new,
I was about to tell you but I paused
When I tried to say, "I LOVE YOU"...

Life


Life without you is like love without words

Life without you is like pain and a lot of hurt
Life without you is like being treated like dirt
Life without you is like always being jerked
Life without you is like no life at all
so be in my life and keep me happy
and please don’t let me fall

Sania


Love


I care for you a lot

They say it's crazy but it's not
I want you to know
You impressed me so
I'll be simple
Yet true
Hey, girl, I got a crush on you!

Ricardo


There is an "US"


Never knew this time would come

always wondered when it would be me
When it would be us....
But deep inside, faith and hope,
Yes, these assured.....
Always dreamed, always prayed,
and yes, hoped this day would come...
Look into your eyes, and see a reflection of you love,
your commitment, your presence,
and yes, to hear those words,
I love you.....
Oh! this was meant for me too! for us too!
And finally we have made it.........
Us for life!!! yes, us for life!

Lara.


Not ready


I hate hearing your voice at the end I cry already

I want to call back and tell you, but I think you’re not ready Even though you ask why I cry
these tears of pain not knowing why
The thing is I’m afraid I cry for you that is why I cry
I don’t think one day has gone by
that you haven’t crossed my mind
every time I remember I cry.
I can’t even go to bed, cause when I close my eyes
all I see is you in my head
Why it hurts so bad to love I don’t know
Its even so hard letting go

ingrid varholdt


I think I'm in love


I remember when we first met eachother

Clicked auomatically,we were always together
and i was kind of scared cause I never felt this way
I wanted to be with you every single day
You always called and made me laugh when I was mad
and somehow you made me smile when I was feelin' so sad
Finally you told me you had feelings for me
The way you described it, I was feeling the same thing
The way you held my hand and kissed my forehead
The things you said had me laughing to myself while I was in my bed
the feeling I had for you went from a crush to a rush to where I always put u above
And now all I can say is... I think Im inlove

Charlene


Love is Forever


Nothing can be greater

Nothing more strong
Than the love I have for you
This will be forever
This will be a bond

The one thing I have

That is worth more than gold
The love I have for you
Will stand strong

As long as I have you

As long as this love is true
I shall always be in happy bliss
Holding on with all my might
Floating in this happy sight

Yes its true "I love you"

Forever and ever
With all I have
With all I am
I love you

Kayla


I Will Love You Forever


I love you so deeply,

I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice,
And the way that we touch,

I love your warm smile,

And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring,
To my life everyday,

I love you today,

As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever,
With all of my heart,

I love you.



Do I Love You?


It's not that I haven't found the answer,

I’m sure there is a reason why,
but I seem to forget it now,
am I the devil or it is normal in all relationship,
people keep on saying "you need to find someone
who love you more than you love him",
but what if I am so in loved with him
to realize that he love me more than I do,
somehow I haven't seen the sign,
my heart is sure that he love me,
but my mind keep on denying it....

aishah othman


I love you grandma


Am I just supposed to sit here and not talk about you?

or do I share your wonderful secrets
and happiness with everyone I know?
The best part about you is when I was sick
you would tell me to get up there on you lap
and wed watch a movie or wheel of fortune.
The best thing of all is I know
that you're not suffering anymore!
We’ll be with you one day up in heaven!
And we'll be together just like old times!

jordyn


My Angel


You’re my angel

My lullaby
Forever yours
Until I die

You’re my angel

My sweetest thought
Eternally yours
My dear angel, the only one I've got.

Dedicated to Jonathan Lovelady

(I love you so much.)

I Love You

On Sunday afternoons in the middle of July

I like sitting in the sun just looking in the sky.
I like listening to the birds singing in the trees - in July.

I hate going to work when the sun shines

Or standing in the rain.
I hate queuing at a bus stop,
Or trying to read a paper on a train.

On cold December mornings I like walking through the snow

I like watching all the people as off to work they go.
I like dozing in a chair, without a care - in December.

On rainy April days I just like sitting at home.

I like reading a book or simply being alone.
I like thinking of you, and all the things that you do - in April
But most of all I like loving you.

You're a Sunday afternoon, a December morning too.

You're an April day, sunshine in June
- You're you.

I Love You

The day is bright and you are too.

I need to say that I love you.

When the dark wind blows and many fear;

It's good to know that you are near.

The more I learn, the more I know

That in my heart, your love does grow



My Everything....


You are my everything you mean the world to me,

You are in everything i do and see..

You are my everything my sun on a hot summers day,

You make me feel loved in every way..

You are my everything mymoon on a starlit night,

Only you have the power to make everything alright..

You are my everything my earth my wind my fire,

Your my one and only fantasy your my lifetime one desire..

You are my everything ive loved you from the start,

My everything its



Love that change my life



that shines into our heart,
the love that we share will always be in pair,
the beauty i see in your eyes,
is the beauty of the white shiny sky,
my love will never leave your sight as it has always,
you're the sun that shines so bright like the stars that i love to sight,
your are the world that change my life.
Love is like the sun,
Vang Xai Yang


-------------------------
---------------------------------------


My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;

I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer’s day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.

Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.


I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.


A gentle word like a spark of light,
Illuminates my soul
And as each sound goes deeper,
It's YOU that makes me whole

There is no corner, no dark place,
YOUR LOVE cannot fill
And if the world starts causing waves,
It's your devotion that makes them still

And yes you always speak to me,
In sweet honesty and truth
Your caring heart keeps out the rain,
YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roof

So thank you my Love for being there,
For supporting me, my life
I'll do the same for you, you know,
My Beautiful, Darling Wife.


A stranger you were once.
Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives engaged,
you lit my life and I held both your hands.
Now that decades have passed,
ours souls have indeed become one.
How fortunate we are
that we have found the love so true
that everyone dreams about.


You're my man, my mighty king,
And I'm the jewel in your crown,
You're the sun so hot and bright,
I'm your light-rays shining down,

You're the sky so vast and blue,
And I'm the white clouds in your chest,
I'm a river clean and pure,
Who in your ocean finds her rest,

You're the mountain huge and high,
I'm the valley green and wide,
You're the body firm and strong,
And I'm a rib bone on your side,

You're an eagle flying high,
I'm your feathers light and brown,
You're my man, my king of kings,
And I'm the jewel in your crown.


Never Have I Fallen

Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest

I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight

Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away

-

Your Name

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.


Love Is ...

Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start.


I Will Love You Forever

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart.


When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."



My Love

My love is like an ocean
It goes down so deep
My love is like a rose
Whose beauty you want to keep.

My love is like a river
That will never end
My love is like a dove
With a beautiful message to send.

My love is like a song
That goes on and on forever
My love is like a prisoner
It's to you that I surrender.


Love

Love is like a lump of gold,
Hard to get, and hard to hold.
Of all the girls I've ever met,
You're the one I can't forget.
I do believe that God above,
Created you for me to love.
He chose you from all the rest,
Because he knew I would love you best.


Love Defined

What is love, but an emotion,
So strong and so pure,
That nurtured and shared with another
All tests it will endure?

What is love, but a force
To bring the mighty low,
With the strength to shame the mountains
And halt time’s ceaseless flow?

What is love, but a triumph,
A glorious goal attained,
The union of two souls, two hearts
A bond the angels have ordained?

What is love, but a champion,
To cast the tyrant from his throne,
And raise the flag of truth and peace,
And fear of death o’erthrow?

What is love, but a beacon,
To guide the wayward heart,
A blazing light upon the shoals
That dash cherished dreams apart?

And what is love, but forever,
Eternal and sincere,
A flame that through wax and wane
Will outlive life’s brief years?

So I’ll tell it on the mountaintops,
In all places high and low,
That love for you is my reason to be,
And will never break or bow.


The Meaning

To love is to share life together
to build special plans just for two
to work side by side
and then smile with pride
as one by one, dreams all come true.

To love is to help and encourage
with smiles and sincere words of praise
to take time to share
to listen and care
in tender, affectionate ways.

To love is to have someone special
one who you can always depend
to be there through the years
sharing laughter and tears
as a partner, a lover, a friend.

To love is to make special memories
of moments you love to recall
of all the good things
that sharing life brings
love is the greatest of all.

I've learned the full meaning
of sharing and caring
and having my dreams all come true;
I've learned the full meaning
of being in love
by being and loving with you.


For You Are The One

For you I would climb
The highest mountain peak
Swim the deepest ocean
Your love I do seek.

For you I would cross
The rivers most wide
Walk the hottest desert sand
To have you by my side.

For you are the one
Who makes me whole
You've captured my heart
And touched my soul.

For you are the one
That stepped out of my dreams
Gave me new hope
Showed me what love means.

For you alone
Are my reason to live
For the compassion you show
And the care that you give.

You came into my life
And made me complete
Each time I see you
My heart skips a beat.

For you define beauty
In both body and mind
Your soft, gentle face
More beauty I'll ne'er find.

For you are the one
God sent from above
The angel I needed
For whom I do love.


Unlicensed Love

On a summer's day long, long ago
I fell in love and I'll never know
Just what it was that made me feel
So drawn to her, what the appeal
That set my pulses so to race
When e'er I gazed upon that face
Of one who was scarce but a child
Yet even then could drive me wild
I'll never know the how's and why's
I lost my heart to Hazel Eyes
But when I got that long sought kiss
I knew I'd found my Perfect Miss
My elfin girl from down the lane
And I'll never let her go again

For how could I describe our love?
Romantic love, all hearts and flowers
No way to count the days and hours
Spent in self-indulgent wishes
And thoughts of long awaited kisses
Of sweet embraces, tender sighs
And gazing into love filled eyes
Oh yes, it is that kind of love

Or, is it yet the love of passion
The ecstasy that knows no ration
That shuddering nerve-tingling feeling
The climax with your senses reeling
The wondrous joy when you discover
That sweet surrender to your lover
Oh yes, it's that kind of love too.

Or even yet a love that grows
One that cares and one that knows
That sees beyond the outer skin
Into the person deep within
That loves the spirit and the soul
The inner self that makes the whole
Built on trust and empathy
A love you know was meant to be

The love we share is all these things
A love that has no need of rings
A love you never need to doubt
A love I cannot live without
A love to last us all our days
A love I'll share with you always


Perfection in my Eyes

All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.

No one else in the world can even compare,
You're perfect and so is this love that we share.

We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.

I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.

In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,
By the way you look at me I know we will last.

I hope that one day you'll come to realize,
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.


Will you ever?

I don't think you will
ever fully understand
how you've touched my life
and made me who I am.

I don't think you could ever know
just how truly special you are
that even on the darkest nights
you are my brightest star.

I don't think you will ever fully comprehend
how you've made my dreams come true
or how you've opened my heart
to love and the wonders it can do.

You've allowed me to experience
something very hard to find
unconditional love that exists
in my body, soul, and mind.

I don't think you could ever feel
all the love I have to give
and I'm sure you'll never realize
you've been my will to live.

You are an amazing person
and without you I don't know where I'd be.
Having you in my life
completes and fulfills every part of me.


Day by day
Night by night
Kiss by kiss
Touch by touch
Step by step
I fall in love
A love so incomprehensible
So vivid
So unique
So wild, that not even the reign of God could control
A passion so deep
A need so necessary
A want so strong
The universe would not handle
I love you today
I’ll love you tomorrow
I’ll love you forever

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق